By using this website, you confirm to The BCFNZ that the content of your online fundraising pages and associated materials:
1. is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate;
2. does not infringe any copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy, confidentiality or intellectual property of any third party;
3. is not in breach of any key health messages that BCFNZ promotes;
4. makes no statements about the BCFNZ, the BCFNZ’s relationship with you, the Event or any breast cancer related causes that are incorrect, untrue or unauthorised by BCFNZ;
5. does not contain any defamatory, abusive or offensive content;
6. does not impersonate someone else, or pretend to be associated with something when you are not; and
7. is in relation to an event or activity which has been approved by The BCFNZ.
Donation Fees All donations made on this website will be subject to a small processing fee of $0.15 per transaction. The remainder of your donation will go back to The Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand.
Intellectual Property BCFNZ’s image and reputation is important to its ability to carry out its work in relation to breast cancer awareness in New Zealand. It is therefore important that all of your activity with or involving BCFNZ (including the use of an online fundraising page) does not adversely affect BCFNZ’s image and reputation.The registered business participating in the campaign understands that they are not a Sponsor or Supporter of the campaign or The Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand and agrees to not hold themselves out or expressly refer to themselves as an official Sponsor / Supporter of either the campaign or The Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand or in any promotional material including any promotional materials prepared for the purpose of the campaign event.Registered organisations will need express written permission from the BCFNZ before finalising, printing or distributing any advertising materials relating to the campaign including online content.
Exclusion of liability BCFNZ will not be liable to you for any and all loss, liability or damages (including indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings or loss of opportunity) from your use of, or your inability to use, this website.
BCFNZ website terms & conditions
1. Website content is available for personal use only.
2. All trademarks are protected from commercial use by third parties.
3. All trademarks, copyrighted materials, images of people or places appearing on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by BCFNZ. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the site.
6. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, BCFNZ makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
7. BCFNZ and its associated companies take no responsibility for the down loading of software from this site or from any linked sites.
8. The sites linked to this website are beyond the control of the Company. No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked sites accessed through this site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this web-site. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
9. The Company does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the website whatsoever and under no circumstance shall the Company be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on the website.
10. www.takeaction.org.nz is a website of the Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand, 11 York St, Parnell, Auckland, NZ.