October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so let's talk about breast cancer.
Every day, nine women in New Zealand are diagnosed with breast cancer, so it's likely that someone in your workplace will be diagnosed, has had breast cancer in the past, or is supporting someone with breast cancer. The right support can make a difference and there are a number of ways you can help. By taking part in Pink For a Day, you'll be raising vital funds and making sure your team has access to important breast health information.
We've put together a bunch of resources to make holding your own Pink For a Day as easy as possible, so you'll be ready to go however you are your team are working (online, at home, or both) including -
- A Pink For a Day pack for the first 500 organisations that sign up (this includes posters, pink ribbons, and donation stickers) to help make fundraising a breeze.
- Access to our Breast Health Sessions - you and your team will be able to register for a virtual education session with our Nurse Educators. We'll let everyone know how they're helping, cover breast health and education information and answer any questions you have.
- Resources, including assets to share on social media and in newsletters to let your clients and customers know why you're supporting Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
- Information for employers about supporting employees affected by breast cancer.
- Information about supporting a workmate affected by breast cancer.
Sign up now.