Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you confirm to The NZBCF that the content of your online fundraising pages and associated materials:
1. is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate;
2. does not infringe any copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy, confidentiality or intellectual property of any third party;
3. is not in breach of any key health messages that NZBCF promotes;
4. makes no statements about the NZBCF, the NZBCF’s relationship with you, the Event or any breast cancer related causes that are incorrect, untrue or unauthorised by NZBCF;
5. does not contain any defamatory, abusive or offensive content;
6. does not impersonate someone else, or pretend to be associated with something when you are not; and
7. is in relation to an event or activity which has been approved by The NZBCF.
All donations made on this website will be subject to a small processing fee of $0.15 per transaction. The remainder of your donation will go back to The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation.
NZBCF’s image and reputation is important to its ability to carry out its work in relation to breast cancer awareness in New Zealand. It is therefore important that all of your activity with or involving NZBCF (including the use of an online fundraising page) does not adversely affect NZBCF’s image and reputation.
Exclusion of liability
NZBCF will not be liable to you for any and all loss, liability or damages (including indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings or loss of opportunity) from your use of, or your inability to use, this website.
NZBCF website terms & conditions
1. Website content is available for personal use only.
2. All trademarks are protected from commercial use by third parties.
3. All trademarks, copyrighted materials, images of people or places appearing on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by NZBCF. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the site.
6. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, NZBCF makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
7. NZBCF and its associated companies take no responsibility for the down loading of software from this site or from any linked sites.
8. The sites linked to this website are beyond the control of the Company. No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked sites accessed through this site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this web-site. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
9. The Company does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the website whatsoever and under no circumstance shall the Company be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on the website.
10. www.takeaction.org.nz is a website of the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation, 11York St, Parnell, Auckland, NZ.